Unofficial FAQ for Pit of Snakes, the 3rd chapter pack of the King’s Landing cycle.
Proof reading done by Collin WeirMaester Gormon
- You cannot marshal the top card of your deck into shadows since a card in shadows does not have the non-Tyrell characteristic.
- Ambush is not considered marshaling or playing a card.
- You can only marshall cards during the marshaling phase.
- When a card a player does not own goes out of play, it goes to it’s owner’s equivalent out of play area under the owner’s control.
- A challenge ends at step 4.2.6 after all the keywords have been processed.
- If the attached character loses the shadows keyword, the attachment gets discarded.
*****Shadow of the Throne
- There is no limit to how many 0 cost locations you can choose.
*****King’s Landing Proselyte
- You cannot save the character being killed for the cost of this ability.
- Cannot be marshalled into shadows from the dead pile using Tarle the Thrice-Drowned.
*****Arianne Martell PoS
- Arianne Martell can trigger her ability when a duplicate comes out of shadows under your control.
- If playing an event from shadows is the triggering condition, the effects of the event resolve first before you trigger her reaction.
- When you put a card into play from shadows using Jon Conninton’s reaction, it counts as a triggering condition of a card having come out of shadows. (Note: This rule also applies to all cards that are put into play from shadows by a card effect instead of paying the shadows cost. Ex: Starfall Spy, The Queen of Thorns TMOW, 4 cost non-uniques that put themselves into play from shadows)
- When you trigger his reaction, you must choose a card in shadows you control. If the effect of his ability gets cancelled, you do not need to reveal the card in shadows.
*****The Most Devout
- If a character dies the moment it enters play, it still counts as having entered play.
- A character card that enters play as a duplicate does not count as a character having entered play.
*****The Faith’s Decree
- You do not need to specify which version of a card you choose. Any card by that name cannot triggered it’s abilities.
- Keywords are not triggered abilities.
- Forced reactions/interrupts will still be triggered.
*****Manning the City Walls
- If it is revealed as your last plot, the plots in your used pile remained there until after all the When Revealed abilities have been initiated.